Home Info Links Tumblr S H I N I N G & N E Wby mariel
Saturday, July 23, 2011

Vogue Japan

Does it again, man I wish I was better at Japanese/had the money to subscribe to this magazine. Their editorials always blow me out with colours, shapes & clothes. I best keep my Japanese up, whether I'm graduating in it or not. I spotted this editorial when flicking around the web after being massively pissed off with facebook. Apparently there's a limit to how many messages you can send - but because of the new chat system, where your threads appear in a wee chat box (allowing you to spam away unheeded), I never received the warning. But I'm still receiving the punishment, NO MORE MESSAGES. Unbelievably irritating. I even joined Google+ in a fit of rage and filled out the introduction in a weird way.
Anyway, here is the wonderful editorial, Perfection in Couture Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott for Vogue Japan May 2011.







Labels: ,