Home Info Links Tumblr S H I N I N G & N E Wby mariel
Sunday, August 08, 2010

Listen To These Fucking Hipsters


Let it be known, that while I may at times dress like one, I hate Hipsters. If you feel the need to label yourself with a word or phrase that you sprung straight from urbandictionary.com, or in fact, any word, I will judge you.
Despite all the negativity I feel towards the "hipsters" I do quite like the music associated with that social group. Lately I've started to enjoy more and more electronica and pop, much to my own distaste. I honestly judge myself when I listen to it. It's like one half of my brain is actually saying "Look at that fucking hipster" while the other half is going "I totally feel this vibe bro."

Anyway. Listen to this. It makes me feel relaxed, like I'm cotching on a beach with my dope friends, and reminds me SLIGHTLY of my portu-gal times with Larry. Pre-Seaweed of course.







Labels: ,