Home Info Links Tumblr S H I N I N G & N E Wby mariel
Saturday, January 30, 2010

let me see your bestest wiine

Last night was nice, I think? They played pon de floor mixes like 4 times, which was good but annoying after a while. All I could think of was the video, and I kept cracking up while dancing, I raw wanted to find some steps and jump-rape someone.
(joking.. ish)



Pon De Floor featuring Afro Jack & VYBZ Cartel from Mad Decent on Vimeo.



After I got in and had munched down enough shreddies and stolen pizza (apologies), I spent like an hour staring at star pictures, which I'm suffering for today with some next weird intense hangover that I've never experienced before. I didn't even drink THAT much, so I'm sure its the staring at a screen off my face for a while imagining the mysteries of the cosmos that dun gun give me this headache.