Home Info Links Tumblr S H I N I N G & N E Wby mariel
Wednesday, January 20, 2010

aaaaah (top)sheeeeht

aw mans.

On my daily clicks I spied Queen Michelle's post on the new Topshop collection, SS10. UUUUUUUUUUUUGH.
I lovehate topshop. They have, from the looks of what Q.M posted, created heaven in garment form a hundred times over. And they're probably gonna charge up to heaven as well. UGH.
Stupid student-status and fail budgetting.



These be my favourite trouser options in the world ever created ever from now on ever.

ever.

Although, they would mean I'd have to moisterise, shave and generally look after my legs really really well. Which after a month of pulling off the 40 denier tights and jeans seems like so much hassle.




I take that back, these are my favourite trouser options in the world ever.
And I'd so look after my legs for these badboys.










RAAAAARGH.TOPSHOP.RAAAARGH.