Home Info Links Tumblr S H I N I N G & N E Wby mariel
Thursday, December 31, 2009

a toast to next year



While I'm sure 2009 has been lovely for some people, this year hasn't been the greatest for me, which if I'm honest is entirely my fault. I don't think I've appreciated the wonderful friends I have or the opportunities that have presented themselves to me enough yet. That being said, this year I have met some amazing new people (shout to fitzwilliam xx) and realised how much I love my friends here in london. It's been a good year for getting back in contact with cousins, old friends and family, but because of that, I realised how much time I have wasted without these people in my life.

All I can say is next year will be amazing. Mostly because I've just realised how bad I was at being a nice person this year. Get ready, as of tomorrow I'm going to be the most amazing human.. EVER.

Other than jesus *crosses self, hopes for salvation*

xx