Home Info Links Tumblr S H I N I N G & N E Wby mariel
Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Calling All Sewers

To anyone who believes themselves capable...
I present a challenge/request/plea.
Who can make me a little bustier much like this one from Claire Incorruptible, complete with the lovely leather-like tassles hanging down? I'll pay. Promise. Perhaps a quarter of the payment will be made in muffins or fudge, but still...



After falling in love with Claire Inc's vintage pieces featured on Style Bubble I had to have a sneak peek for myself. MMMM 90's goodness. After a very successful christmas where I got a whole load of late 80's-90's inspired pieces, I'm looking to expand my collection of 80's/90's clothing paraphernalia.. So, if anyone feels they may know of a pattern/system whereby one could make such a piece of beauty, let me know. I'd be up for trading, paying, cooking, begging for it.