Home Info Links Tumblr S H I N I N G & N E Wby mariel
Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Quizzical

Got tagged for a quiz by Em and Liv from JointJumble , I'm not going to pretend I wasn't super excited.


What is your current obsession?
UGH LADY GAGA. I'm having a full on reaching-dangerious-levels-obsession at the moment. 

My morning exercise is samba and argentinian tango practice to Bad Romance, So Happy I Could Die and Summerboy.
Evening is running up and down the stairs to Love Game. That super tune is still in my top 3 Gaga songs.


What’s your horoscope and do you relate?

Scorpio. Uh.. I dunno? According to wikipedia, scorpios should be introverted feminine people. And according to some other site I'm meant to be profound, powerful and intense.
I'm cool with that. I reckon I can be profound, intense and feminine at times. Although I don't think I'm introverted...

What are you wearing today?
Ew, don't ask. I'm doing kanji practise, so no effort went in. It was literally, find something on the floor, sniff it, shrug, throw it on;
My rainbow trackies I made for a concert then never wore because they're so badly made with my age old nike sports bra. MMM, it'd be sexy if either garments were clean or fit properly. Baggy trousers and tight crop top, it creates lovely mixture between a like, underboob roll and buttcrack.

Oh and my blanket to keep my tummy warm and hide said roll and buttcrack from the postman. 

Just realised how vulgar that was. Please don't judge me.


What is the last thing you bought?

Uhhh... well I got some money from my aunt for my birthday, so I splurged it on some kicks. Yummy for new Nikes, I'm posting some photos next..


What do you think about the person/s who tagged you?
OOOH, I haven't seen emma and livvy since yonks ago at the 237 bus stop, well actually about 2 and a half months ago. 

Both are really sweet girls who I regret not spending more time with. Once I'm done kanji-ing and mourning my lack of free time I'm on for a chiswick reunion at all star lanes student nights x


What’s for dinner?
Fried chicken, what else? Parents are out and I've learned to deep fry things in a wok. Hell.to.the.Yeah.


What’s your favourite decade, fashion wise?

Uh... Now? It's ridiculous how much fashion has changed since early noughties. So, for this decade, anything goes.


What are your must-haves for summer and winter?
Winter = A fan heater from Argos, that £11.99 badboy kept my tootsies warm all term. That and black leather or lace in leggings. 

For summer, it's got to be a pair of sweet fabric kicks. Leather is too much on your feet in 30 degrees, I know from experience. Also, some really cool friends that won't mind taking a 7 hour journey to a random bit of coast for a week with you.


What would you love to be able to afford?

 Ah sheesh. So much. My rent, first of all. Then any of the Luella stuff that's cropping up on ebay at the moment. Or a vintage moschino belt. Been perving over all the people who have them on beautiful tumblrs.

What is your favourite piece of clothing from your wardrobe?
Ummm... I reckon it's my sequinned, lurex oversized jacket I got from the ADCTheatre stall at the vintage sale in cambridge. Larry nicknamed it The Theatre Jacket. APT, it has so much drama in it's cape like swooshyness.
 

Describe your personal style?
An attempt to mix the gothic layering from Kingdom of Style's Queen Michelle the ghetto that Lil Kim brings and anything that'll suck in my waist. This style is currently failing miserably and coming pretty close to a colourful but cheap hooker who doesn't want to be a hooker for much longer.
 

Which Beatle is your favourite?
Dude, course it's Macca. That brah wrote some dope beats.
 

What are you proud of? 
Not to sound arrogant, but a lot. Being my own person, getting fit and healthy again (got my africa abs back), learning how to use heated eyelash curlers without blinding myself, learning to open up to new people and new friendships without losing my roots in laandaan town, getting higher than 10% in my end of term exam and finally accepting that I don't look like Zoe Saldana and probably won't ever.
Oh and begging my way into uni. SO proud of that.



Even though Larry hasn't blogged in TIME I'm gonna name her as the gal to do this quiz next. If she can be arsed. x