Home Info Links Tumblr S H I N I N G & N E Wby mariel
Wednesday, December 02, 2009

obsessive

Because of the amazing amount of free time I have had since lectures finished, it seems that I have developed an obsessive personality.

Instead of just liking a particular style, tv show or food, I have become full on OBSESSED with it. I can't seem to find the fine line between liking something enough to appreciate it, and appreciating something so much that I change my homepage.
The past week all I have eaten is lasagne and vanilla lattes from the cafe.

I've also got a new found love for Audrey Tautou. I'm sure the  over-aired Chanel No.5 Advert starring her and some fine young parisian has had something to do with it.

It's so ridiculously good. When I'm watching Come Dine With Me on 4OD I pause to make sure I catch screen shots.
That's slightly creepy.  I'm sure this is how stalkers are born.





mmm audrey tautou and whoever that fine parisian is.
+ that projection of the chanel bottle on the carriage wall is ridunkoulously sexy.