Home Info Links Tumblr S H I N I N G & N E Wby mariel
Tuesday, December 29, 2009

screw angry gorillas

Like I couldn't fall for Kane even more..
Finally, after being robbed of true internet for the past 5 days, I've managed to hunt down some decent resolution photos of wunderkind Christopher Kane's S/S10 Resort collection. After seeing a teeny tiny jpeg on my blackberry, I was like 'HOLYCRAP WHY AM I SO LATE ON THIS?!'
But, Sweet Lord it was worth waiting for. It's like beautiful candy for the eyes. Kane returns again to his standard unisex shapes in classically cut square tees and strangely flattering calf length vest dresses, all cut beautifully and printed with soon-to-be-iconic images. I'm in love with both the pureline collection, and the sweet collab with Opening Ceremony on the atomic bomb print tee. I'd happily fork out shipping charges just to get my hands on that.

Unfortunately the only photos I could get of the O.C collab tees are horrible... A disgustingly attractive yet not attractive at all couple have way too much fake fun in front of a white screen.. ugh.


Still, that t-shirt is beautiful.

Anyway, after being infected with the need to hunt down more photos of stuff people have probably been spying on for half the year already, I found some yummy photos of THAT biker jacket, cut in some impossibly soft looking sheer fabric. Sheer, check. Awesome Print, check. Badass in everyway? Checkcheckcheckcheckcheck*spazzes*.













NUMNUMNUM.
Also, is it just me, or are these the most lovely trousers made on earth? They're such a lovely length. Everyone would be able to see your amazing kicks/heels depending on the occasion.. Plus, I'm guessing they'd be soft as helllll.