Home Info Links Tumblr S H I N I N G & N E Wby mariel
Thursday, January 28, 2010

holo-graphicfantastic

Found this spread from Issue One of Archetype X Magazine. It's too cool not to post, plus the clothes are funky fresh. I love huge spreads that show a nice variety of styles.. Granted this one focuses on feminine power-shoulders, this new heart-shaped shoulder shape is rocking my socks, but the style moves through mad over the top stuff to a more conservative take on the fashion with suit jackets and neutral tones.



Is anyone else digging this model as much as I am? Her pissed-off facial expressions crack me up, but she's got some swagger in them too. I'd love to think I could pull off the Vuitton hair piece with that mad good pink fur, but I reckon only she can do that.

The afro might be pushing it a little.