Home Info Links Tumblr S H I N I N G & N E Wby mariel
Monday, April 19, 2010

home is where the heart is

And if that's true, I'm feeling now that I have two homes. One obviously in London with my amazing family and wonderful friends, and the other here in Cambridge with the guys and dolls at Fitz.
Yesterday was lovely, I rearranged my room so now I have a MASSIVE floor space, like 4 or 5 people could happily squidge in with eachother and sleep on it. It's humoungous.
Because it's so big, Jen and I decided it was the perfect place for the giant inflatable "boudoir" that she had brought to be placed.
Cue a very very long time sitting in my room blowing it up, and some really bad/funny innuendoes. Perhaps they were only funny because we had no oxygen left going to our brains.







"I just realised, my head's in your crotch, and I'm blowing really hard.."
 
 





 
"It's impossible to blow when it's hard"
 





 
"Why isn't it going up, at all?"
"Maybe we're just better at blowing than you are.."
 






 
"Right Kim, get blowing."


Labels: ,