Home Info Links Tumblr S H I N I N G & N E Wby mariel
Wednesday, April 14, 2010

a-what-now?

Just went a whoring on Topshop.com, and after spying a VERY flattering photograph of that pale chick from Girls Aloud in topshop's flowery jeans, I was determined to find out more about this cut of denim.
However
Then I saw this:
Really topshop?
Really?!
IF you want me or indeed anyone else to buy these jeans from your website, jeans that, by the nature of being skinny-fit JEANS should make your butt look AMAZING, why oh WHY did you stick THIS PHOTOGRAPH ON THERE?

I'm not going to lie, it gave me a little stab of excitement. As much as I do love topshop, I hate that everyone else loves topshop. If I buy anything from there, I know I'm going to see at least 10 other people rocking that garment within the week. Sooo, when they mess up slightly, like with a horrific photograph of a product, I feel a little (very pathetic) stab of "YESS" spark off inside me. Perhaps this bad photograph will mean that nobody else will buy those jeans. It'll just be me and pale chick from Girls Aloud. And her, being the super-famous-a-list-jet-setting-citizen of the world that she clearly is, is now unable to wear those jeans a second time. Wearing something more than once? ICK. Wearing something from the high-street more than once? Double ICK.

Stupid unreachable-fantasy.

I might go try them on as a test. The massive expanse that is now my behind would probably look okay in those jeans. My huge buttocks would stretch the denim away from any potential and horrific ruching as seen in that photo.
Having ridiculous genes and the ability to eat 3 cadbury's microwave puddings in 7 minutes DOES have some advantages...

Labels: , , ,