Home Info Links Tumblr S H I N I N G & N E Wby mariel
Monday, April 12, 2010

bleep bleep

I've been a bad blogger. Sorry.

Lately, the workload has tripled, and then doubled. And then sat on my bed staring at me whispering mean things about me behind my back. Perhaps that's too elaborate of a metaphor to describe simple work stress, but I am freaking out a little bit about exams next term. I've heard from lots of people at Fitz that Cambridge shuts down in exam term, there are one or two weeks of fun, then it's silence until the madness of May Week. Which I cannot WAIT for.

Because I have a lot a lot of work to be doing, obviously, I have found things other than Japanese grammar and the Cold War in East Asia to study. I've also spent a lot of time making/customising clothes I dont wear ready for the summer. My theory is, if I'm going to stress out and go mental next term, I might as well do it looking fresh and knowing a bunch of random facts about old artists.

Anyway, enough useless information. This post is primarily just to get me back in the swing of posting something vaguely interesting regularly, and the vaguely interesting item of today is this amazing short film from OneMoreProduction. They make some pretty sweet videos,  so check them out by clicking here.
Here is one of their most popular hits, apparently in the first 24 hours of it being uploaded, it already caught one million views! It's most definitely worth a watch..