Home Info Links Tumblr S H I N I N G & N E Wby mariel
Sunday, April 04, 2010

happy easter!

hope every one is having an egg-selent day.

I'm having a lovely, hangover-fuelled day after last nights shamefully early and poisonous celebrations post-boat race victory.

This morning, I had hoped that pancake and egg-sessive chocolate intake would cure my "wading-through-off-treacle" feeling, but I'm feeling worse than ever. The only thing that's keeping me going is coffee, super-noodles and the sunday papers. Right now, this is the most luxurious setting. I have tamla motown gold on repeat, a big cup of joe warming my chilly fingers, my corny vintage rabbit-fur jumper on and this WONDERFUL spread from Sunday Times' style magazine in front of me.
Enjoy;

Apologies for the poor quality of these scans, I'm working with one my dad bought in the early 90's.
But the colours are all truthful.. Super Candy Coloured Yum.

Labels: , , , , , ,