Home Info Links Tumblr S H I N I N G & N E Wby mariel
Saturday, March 20, 2010

mr mariel's moustache


Lately I've felt very adult, very grown up and responsible. That's not to say that I'm good at being grown up, mind, but I feel that I've been forced to mature quite a bit over the past few months. However, last night Kaysi took me and the girls to a house party with people from lush, and I've never felt younger.
While it was nice to chit chat with people quite a bit older than me, I had to skip friendly drunk and hit enthusiastic-about-everything drunk to not feel like I was the victim of paedophilic grooming for half the night..

I'd love to say it was an amazing night but I'm not sure it was.
I woke up on my living room sofa with gold dots all over my face and my NYC toursit glasses still tangled in my fro. I have a missed call from someone I've saved as "Welsh Minger From House Party" and a series of texts to friends about how I had found a stick-on moustache on the floor.

Either way, the night ended well, me not getting with the "welsh minger from house party" despite his persistence, Kaishia back on good form drinking £3.33 wine and Kaysi getting her fix (to the delight of us ALL) at 4am.

xx

Labels: ,