Home Info Links Tumblr S H I N I N G & N E Wby mariel
Thursday, March 11, 2010

loco lomo


Despite my huge huge hatred for the idea of a camera that will, without fail, screw up every image you every take on it, I've found myself lusting after the dreamy images that are produced with a crappy plastic lens and inevitable light leaks.
I object to the £25 price tag on one of those fad-cameras though. If I'm going to get a shitty camera, I'd rather not spend two day's rent on it. One day's rent I could deal with..

What do you all think? Are images with colours like these worth me going against everything I've ever said when it comes to photography??


It's easy enough to get these effects in photoshop, but I do love collecting my colour prints from the developers not knowing what I've got. It's like re-living the day you shot all over again.