Home Info Links Tumblr S H I N I N G & N E Wby mariel
Thursday, March 04, 2010

daily dose

Couldn't bum this photo more if I tried.

I'm loving the spring weather at the moment, it's been nothing but blue skies and fluffy clouds lately, and it's putting everyone in such a good mood. I can't wait for summers here, punting on the cam and sleeping in the fitz gardens will be so SO lovely.



Anyway, thinking of springtime, my itunes library has taken a beating as I pushed out all the angry energetic winter music and replaced it with quieter, more peaceful beats. I swear just through the sunny weather I've already listened to Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince like 12 times already in the past hour. Embarrassing.

This is a bit of a crap post, but I'll leave you with Snoop and Cudi's pairing on "That Tree". It's a strange tune, I listened to it and was a bit freaked out by diplo's mad beat, but I'm learning to love it. Song is made b how kid just tears up the chorus, it makes me fall in love with him all over again..


Snoop Dogg feat. Kid Cudi - "That Tree" (prod. by Diplo)