Home Info Links Tumblr S H I N I N G & N E Wby mariel
Saturday, February 05, 2011

close your eyes and make a wish

There have been so many birthdays lately that I really wish I'd found this ring a month or so ago.


The 'Make A Wish' ring designed by Bettina Nissen is possibly the cutest birthday present ever. Either buried into the cake with the candle lit, or presented in the beautiful black casing you buy it in, it's too lovely. I might be gushing everywhere, but it's a lovely way of remembering a birthday.


Without the candle, the ring (which comes in a variety of different materials including stainless steel, gold plated and dyed red, yellow or blue) is something I'd definitely wear even without the little flame burning atop it.
From £20, available on Betta's own site.
BLERRRGH ITS JUST SO CUTE