Home Info Links Tumblr S H I N I N G & N E Wby mariel
Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Black Swan

I went to see it tonight, and now I don't trust my own reflection. Or anything I do, it's a bit scary.
Even so, I had to put something up about it, so I know it's not my own imagination telling me I saw that creepy-ass film tomorrow morning.
I want to write loads about Rodarte's costumes for the film, but I don't think my brain is alert enough to write a post longer than a couple of paragraphs, and the costumes were so insanely beautiful that they deserve more than a couple of paragraphs. What I did love enough to hunt down on the internet and save were the graphic images that LaBoca created for the film. They are striking, dark and seriously seriously cool. Dark enough to tell you you're going to be scared, but I think they're still pretty graceful....
LIKE A BALLERINA.
Woah.