Home Info Links Tumblr S H I N I N G & N E Wby mariel
Friday, March 25, 2011

i eat hot boys for breakfast

in my dreams

and sometimes when i'm perving over editorials i lick the models i want to lick in real life.
by the way - that's a total joke, i don't do that. I like hoarding magazines too much. Its just my sense of humour has taken a turn for the worse and I thought it would be funny to type that and now I've typed too much to use the backspace button.
Whatevs.
Stussy x Fred Perry, how odd you might say, how british, how americana, how are they merging?
I don't entirely know, but I like these photos, the location looks like it could either be a rutty english pub or some kind of underground american bar. And the models are fit.






HOT UGH HOT.
Also, don't forget to look at the Japan post - http://theshinybaz.blogspot.com/2011/03/japan.html
Donate some money, just cos its not popping up on bbc news as often doesn't mean its all fixed, like my sweet old granny thought.

Labels: , ,