Home Info Links Tumblr S H I N I N G & N E Wby mariel
Thursday, September 17, 2009

shoulder detail #1

Today I've been rolling in my own pity.
And watching murder she wrote.
But other than that I also made a shoulder of awesome to attach to my boring jackets.
I made a black feather/raven esque shoulder pair time ago, but they're not dramatic enough to blog about. They don't warrant a full blog entry all to themselves.. Perhaps once I've put together a whole outfit with them, the drama created by the shoulder ravens will be so awesome then a blog entry will be worth it.

But for now, I've been working on a pair of SUPER DUPER SPECIAL AWESOME ONES. Only made one so far, but still, so great that it can on it's own deserve a blog entry.
Please tell me they're as awesome as my mefenamic acided brain thinks they are.