Home Info Links Tumblr S H I N I N G & N E Wby mariel
Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Journey Home (God on Loop)

supre tired after last night and my odyssey of a journey home.
GOING TO BLOG IT.

ok so got the e3 home with faisal and larry at around 11.30, and got off at acton high road. i then forgot my house was a trek away, and decided to walk.
i got to near those fake nightclubs and realised i could hear music, but some funky fresh tunes at that. twas earth wind and fire 'lets groove'. so, obviously, i started dancing. of course.

at around the petrol garage, after being stared at by like 50 people, i heard teenagers all screaming and shouting so i figured, hey, its acton, its late, people are screaming, SOUNDS LIKE FUN. so i'm all yay, lets go find these people. turns out it was my friend anna!!! YAY. super coincidence. so i was like
"ANNA, IM LOVING THIS MUSIC, CAN YOU HEAR IT TOO?"
anna then pulls headphones out of my ears and the music stops. I'm like oh. it was my ipod all along.

So then i find out anna has been chillaxing all cool in the industrial estate... as you do. So we found all these cardboard boxes and started playing in them, and anna's friend pulls out a ipod speaker, one of them mini ones larry has, and we have a cardboard box party to Earth Wind and Fire.

for like 3 hours.
I think i fell asleep in a cardboard box.


So then at around 3 I'm like, AH MY FRIENDS ARE AT THIS LATE LICENSE PUB!, LETS GO!
so we trek to the raven, not realising it closed an hour ago.

So then we get an E3. I repeat my gay journey on an E3 back to acton, and again forget to get a 266 or N207 home. So just for the fun of it all, I dance home again. But I found my hoodie by the petrol station, i guess I left it there when i met anna.

So i got home at like 4.30 and fell asleep in the kitchen, woke up at like 6 when the sun came up and dragged myself to my bed.


supa tired.

was an eventful night though.

Just so you know why i was dancing: